What is the Best Golf Range Finders 2022?
Range finders are increasingly becoming popular, especially among modern golfers, even the old-schooled golfers are coming to terms with the fact that using a range finder is far better than one’s natural eyes.
As important as getting a range finder is, one need to find the right set to suit one’s needs.
The challenge here, there are thousand of range finders on the market, so many so that, sometimes it can get really frustrating searching through thousands of names to get the right pick.
Not to worry, we have done a lot of work, tried several golf rangefinders, and drawn a list to help you make an easy buying decision.
How We Arrived At The List.
So, Clems, how did you and your team arrive at such a bogus list of 15 best range finders?
We have done quite a lot of research spanning several months, reaching out to our extensive network of golfers, both recreational and professional golfers.
Our in-house professionals have tried quite a lot of rangefinders and their recommendation is what formed this post.
Top 15 best-rated golf range finders 2022.
Here is our list of the 15 best-rated golf finders on the market.
We understand this list is huge, but when you look at the thousands of rangefinders out there, you will appreciate the fact you have a more narrowed list to pick from.
We initially a list of 35 top-rated rangefinders but on a second consideration not wanting to make it too much work going through such a huge list, we agreed to prune it down to 20 but eventually, we decided 15 is perfect, and here we go, the 15 most sought after golf rangefinders for your pick.
As time goes on, and as we tried out more options, we might decide to add a few units to the list.
High-Precision, Laser Range Finder Binoculars with Pinsensor and Battery, Golf Accessories for Golfing and Hunting – Black
Tectecteec Vpro500 is an affordable rangefinder designed to make your game better, you don’t have to second guess, just engage your Tectectec Vpro500 and you get the accurate yardage to hit the next hole.
It features the latest technology as far as rangefinders are concerned and delivers with incredible precision.
The Tectecte also features 6x magnification and a pin sensor technology that let you know when the target is detected and does so in record time.
- Enhanced Pinsensor Technology detects the target point using the Target Lock Technology and filters out the background environment to lock on the targeted point’ the flag. It does that on time and with precision.
- Continuous Scan Mode will continuously scan for data and provide readings in your preference of Yards or Meters. Also, you get measurement distance to the nearest hazards, and wooded areas using the Continous mode.
- Featuring also is the First target priority mode where you get the measured distance of the first and nearest target zone.
- Performance is topnoch.
- There are other similar devices with x7 magnification unless you are okay with the X6.
2. Precision Pro NX7 Golf Rangefinder with Slope.
with Slope, Laser Golf Range Finder, 600 Yard Range, Flag Lock with Pulse Vibration, 6X Magnification, Case, Lifetime Battery Replacement.
The Precision Pro is a popular name when it comes to Golf Rangefinders and with the NX7 Pro, there is no limit to how far you can go with your golfing game. Hit your target with an accurate measurement.
With an x6 magnification, you have got the entire course in your palm to view.
What’s more, it’s lightweight and extremely easy to use.
It is fast and feels to me like an ideal product for the senior golfer who has a bit of difficulty picking the pin.
You can’t go wrong with Precision NX7 Pro, thousands of people can’t be all wrong by choosing this phenomenon of a rangefinder.
- Adaptive Slope Technology – The NX7 precision is infused with adaptive slope technology to with the slope quickly turned off for legal during tournaments.
- Featured also is the crystal clear optics, 6X magnification, and precise technology designed to provide a quick, quality view of the target and yardage distance of the ball to the hole and is extremely easy to use, even for senior golfers. Even if your hands shake for whatever reason, you will find this device easy to use.
What’s more, the device is water-resistant meaning you have nothing to worry about if you are caught up playing in the rain.
- You also get a 650-yard range capacity that displays 1-yards measurements and can be adjusted to meters or yards, depending on your settings.
- Water-proof component for durability.
- Price is relatively fair compared to similar brands on the market.
- The size is moderate and can be comfortably handled by pretty much everyone.
- There are newer and upgraded models like the Precision NX9 with more features and better performance.
3. Precision Pro R1 Smart Golf Rangefinder with Slope.
Golf GPS Laser Rangefinder with Magnetic Cart Mount, Bluetooth, Personalized Yardages, Rechargeable Battery & 37,000+ Courses Included
Another range finder you would want to check out if you want more out of your game on the course is the Precision Pro R1.
This unit is amazing and performs excellently, and when combined with the Precision Pro App, you get even better performance with the front, middle and back distances accurately displayed.
This device is super smart, much smarter than similar devices in the same category, and with the Pro App, you sure are going to have a swell time on the course.
You can decide not to use the Precision Pro R1 with or without slope by turning on and off the switch that powers the slope by the side of the device.
The Precision Pro R1 features a Magnetic Cart Mount technology, like many other modern rangefinders. This is designed to make it easy to move the device about as its sticks easily to the golf cart.
Also, there is the My Slope which is a more personalized slope adjustable number specific to your ball flight and local weather information to create the most accurate distance you need.
Other features include “Find My Precision Pro“, designed to work with the GPS to help you locate your device easily if you ever misplace it.
There is a Visual switch that switches the rangefinder to the tournament-legal limit.
The wind Assists feature is designed to provide an estimated weather adjustment on each shot using the weather information.
You can read a more detailed review of the Precision Pro R1 Smart golf rangefinder Here.
- Combines both GPS and laser features for a smarter result.
- Easily carry about using the Magnet Cart Mount feature.
- Accurate distance.
- Quick and Bright display.
- Locate your device using GPS easily when misplaced.
- Extremely easy to use.
- You have to be charging the device approximately every 72 hours. This can get tiring sometimes.
4. Callaway 300 Pro( 2021 Model)
- Precise slope measurement.
- Maximum zoom & accuracy.
- Pin-Locking technology.
- Magnahold convenience.
- Pulse confirmation.
- Manage multiple targets.
Callaway 300 Pro is a budget-friendly device and one of the best in the category and comes from Callaway golf, a well-respected brand when it comes to golf equipment and gears.
The 300 Pro Slope Laser Golf Rangefinder is a highly-rated golf rangefinder and comes with amazing features to deliver the distance you want.
The 2021 model listed here is an updated version of the 2016 model and comes powered with added features from the previous model.
It is highly accurate and is equipped with a 6x magnification and can be used without the slope for tournament legal.
The 2021 model of the Callaway 300 pro laser golf rangefinder is enhanced with added features to get it to perform better.
Starting off is the built-in Slope technology. This incredible technology allows golfers to know exactly what to expect in terms of slope and dips while attempting shots to the green.
There is also the Pin-Locking Technology using the P.A.T(Pin Acquisition Technology) that allows you to lock on the Pin from 300 yards away, this is not short of incredible what technology can do.
Also, there is the Birdie” feature that delivers an audible “chirp” when the laser locks in on the pin. This is to let you know you have the correct distance.
There is also the external slope switch which allows you to put on and off the slope for tournament legal.
- Lightweight and easy to carry around.
- Highly accurate.
- Pulse confirmation with vibration to confirm you have the right target.
- 300 yards is grossly low for a pin lock mode, other models offer as much as 650 yards.
- Needs extra brightness to read the information.
5. BUSHNELL GOLF Tour V5 Patriot.
So, the Bushnell Tour V5 made the list of our top 15 best-rated golf rangefinders in 2022.
Bushnell golf is famous for churning out top-quality products and the Tour V5 is no exception.
The Tour V5 has lots of improvements over the previous version including a magnetic cart mount, visual lock-on aid, and an improved optic among others.
So, if you are looking for a top-quality rangefinder to help you play better golf, look no further as the Tour V5 rangefinder is designed to help you get the best on the golf course.
The Bushnell Tour V5 features a BITE Magnetic Cart Mount so you can carry your rangefinder easily while pushing your cart around. The Magnetic Cart Mount is increasingly becoming popular with every new model having it as a feature.
Featuring also is the Pinseeker with Visual JOLT designed to help you know when you lock on the PIN. This comes with a vibrating pulse and a flashing red ring for confirmation. Once you lock on the PIN, you can instantly feel it through the vibration.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Very accurate result.
- Magnetic Cart Mount so it’s easily mounted to the cart.
- Extremely clean and bright visual.
- The price might be a little too much for some folks especially those on a tight budget.
- The Slope technology feature is absent.
6. Garmin Approach Z80, Golf Laser Range Finder.
Although this might come at a slightly extended budget if you are looking for accuracy, the Garmin Approach Z80 golf laser range finder might just be the perfect piece of equipment you need.
When I first saw this gadget, the first thing that put me off was the price tag, but thanks to a donor who made it possible for me to try out this device.
This laser range finder is a high-tech range finder that comes will all the functionalities you need to help play better and faster, too.
Now, you don’t have to worry about the state of the new course you are about playing on for the first time as this rangefinder provides all the information to you using the GPS feature.
Adding up, you get information on about 41000 different courses pre-loaded on the device. That’s simply incredible.
Few key features I am going to mention here.
Starting off, there is the image stabilization that reduces shakiness zeroing in on the target, the flag
The Full-color 2-D Course View mapping is overlaid on the viewfinder for more than 41,000 courses worldwide.
The Green View feature in the Garmin Approach Z80 automatically shows the distance between the front and back of the green.
- Provides features of both laser rangefinder and GPS-
- Very Accurate.
- You have all the information you need about the course through the device.
- Save s lot of time on the course.
- Expensive and might not be suitable for everyone.
7. Bushnell Tour V5 Shift.
Unlike the Bushnell Tour V5, the V5 SHIFT comes with an enhanced slope algorithm and features even more functionalities.
Here, you get to see the slope and dips before taking your shot helping you to shape your shot.
The Bushnell Tour V5 Shift is a must-get device for anyone who values premium products over affordability, and with all of the added features here, you are going to love this toy.
Again, the possible drawback I found with the Bushnell Tour V5 Shift is the price tag, otherwise, it’s a great option for those looking for a top-end golf rangefinder.
A few of the key features in the Bushnell Tour V5 Shift are worth mentioning.
Starting off with the PINSEEKER with Visual Jolt. This feature is designed to signal to you when it’s locked on the Pin. You get a bleep sound accompanied by a vibration signifying you are locked on.
There is also the enhanced slope algorithm that is designed and optimized to provide a clear and more precise Tour-trusted compensated distance to account for the hole’s incline or decline. You can turn off the slope for tournaments legal.
There is also the magnetic Cart Grip that allows you to easily carry your device around by sticking it by the side of the golf cart.
- Magnetic Cart Mount makes it easy to be carried around.
- Accurate distance.
- Enhanced slope feature.
- X6 Magnification for clear Visuals.
- A little too expensive for some folks.
- No GPS, similar brands have.
8. Gogogo Sport Vpro Laser Rangefinder.
Cheaper doesn’t necessarily mean poor quality.
The GOGOGO Sport VPro rangefinder is a top-of-quality piece of range-finding equipment you can find today.
It boasts powerful functionalities and an accurate distance display.
More so, it is incredibly affordable even to those on a tight budget.
It has dual usage, and can also be used for hunting
There is the Flag lock. You just have to hold the power button in mode 2 and the device will automatically lock on the flag alone without the background images.
There is a measurement range from 5 to 650 yards with a with +/- 1m high accuracy and 6x magnification.
The GOGOGO Sport VPro golf rangefinder features slope technology to help you see the slope and dips of the fairway before taking your shot. With this, you can shape your shot in a certain way.
Finally, there is the Tournament legal switch. This slope turning option allows you to switch off the slope mode anytime so your tournament can be legal. This is only available on the MTL” version.
- Has a dual purpose, for golfing and for hunting.
- Highly accurate.
- x6 Magnification is awesome for clear vision.
- Price is relatively fair compared to similar devices in the market.
- Limited functionalities compared to others on the list. That doesn’t mean it’s not a great product.
9. Blue Tees Golf – Series 3 Max.
Slope Switch – 900 Yards Range, Slope Measurement, Magnetic Strip, Ambient Display, Flag Lock with Pulse Vibration, 7X Magnification
Blue Tees golf series 3 max is a top-quality golf rangefinder designed to help make golfing easy.
It can be used by both newbies and experienced golfers alike.
It has some of the most innovative features and delivers incredible clarity.
It is one of the few devices on this list with a 7X Magnification.
If you are looking for an affordable high-end rangefinder, this right here might be what you want.
The Blue Tees Golf – Series 3 Max has some really cool features such as the Magnetic Cart Mount for easy carriage. You just mount it on your cart and you are good to go.
It is optimized to deliver high precision using X7 magnification so you get highly clean and bright Visuals.
Also, It features a Flag Lock with Pulse Vibration so you know when you are locked on the target.
Also, there is the slope switch that allows you to turn off the slope mode for tournament legal.
There is also the Auto-Ambient technology that automatically turns the ultra-clear display text to red or black to contrast lighting mode and locks on a target from as far as 900 yards with an accuracy of +/- 1 yard.
- Crystal clear Display.
- Slope switch option for tournaments legal.
- Advanced Flag lock and Pulse Vibration so you know when you are locked on the target.
- Magneti Cart Grip so you can easily move around with your device.
- Cost is the first drawback.
10. Precision Pro NX9 Slope Golf Rangefinder.
Slope, Laser Golf Range Finder with Magnetic Cart Holder, 900 Yard Range, Flag Lock with Pulse Vibration, 6X Magnification, Lifetime Batteries
The Precision Pro NX9 with slope golf rangefinder is an upgraded version of the famous Precision Pro NX7 with added features to deliver better performance.
This is one golf rangefinder you will be proud of owing due to the features powering the performance.
What’s more, you get this amazing product at a highly affordable price – Taking about getting a high endproduct at the price of an average product.
So, if you want a rangefinder built with a high definition option and brighter resolution that can locate precise distances within one yard, then, you will want to check out this product.
There are a number of key features and technologies in the NX9 Model.
Starting off with the Adaptive Slope technology. The Slope technology calculates the uphill or downhill effect. This feature allows you to know the condition of the fairway so you can better plan your shot and the perfect club for the job.
Then there are the enhanced optics for clearer visuals.
Going further, you got the magnetic grip that allows you to move around the course with your rangefinder firmly mounted on your cart. This allows you to easily reach for your device anytime you want to use it.
And the, there is the pulse vibration technology. This is a cool feature that signals to you when the rangefinders pick up the flag by vibrating. you won’t get this vibration anywhere else except when it gets locked on the target.
- Magnetic Cart Grip helps place the device firmly gripped by the golf cart as your move around the golf course, a cool feature I must admit.
- Enhanced optic for better visuals.
- Lifetime battery replacement.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Portable and easy to hold.
- Although the Precision NX9 is not a high-end device in terms of pricing, some folks still find it a little too pricey.
11. Voice Caddie SL2 Laser Rangefinder.
- True Hybrid GPS/Laser Rangefinder
- GPS Pin Assist: Utilizes GPS Data to Filter Background and Hone in on the Pin
- Color Touch LCD Screen
- 2 Color OLED for Low Light Play
- Course layout/ GPS yardage view Green Undulation, Course Layout View
- Included components: Charging Cable.
If I were to get a new rangefinder at this moment, It would probably be the Voice Caddie SL2 Laser because of its many friendly functionalities.
The Voice Caddie SL2 Laser is a high-end range finder for the person who values premium items.
It is a sweet piece of gadget that makes playing golf pretty easy and enjoyable for anyone, exactly how playing golf should be.
Right from the unboxing stage, I was pretty pleased with how it was packaged, and the goodies that came with it made the whole Voice Caddie SL2 Package quite enticing.
And then, boom, the look of the Voice Caddie SL2 is beautiful, with the Chrome finishes, the leathery feel, and all that. The first impression will littery send you to want to hit the golf course immediately to get it tested.
The Voice Caddie SL2 isn’t just beautiful outwardly, it got some really cool features powering her performance.
Starting off, there is the GPS that works alongside the laser, a kind of hybrid functionality here. With the GPS features, you’ve got the entire map of the golf course loaded on and ready for use.
Featuring also is the GPS PIN Assist. This feature reads is so focused on the PIN that all other areas around are read as O(Zero) except the green.
There is also the 2 Colored OLED for even more brightness.
Also, there is the Pulse Vibration that sends feedback once you are locked on the target/Flag.
The Voice Caddie SL2 features a 6X Optical Magnification where the device captures a wider target far away, up to 1,100 yards. There is a focus ring on the viewfinder that allows you to adjust focus to get a clearer view. This helps you to easily and accurately measure the distance to PIN in with just a click.
PIN Assist helps to eliminate errors from shaking hands and trees in the background. Also with the aid of GPS data, you get more information on blind areas on the display screen.
- Hybrid features combine the features and technologies of the laser and the GPS.
- Advanced Optics with 6X Magnification for clearer visual.
- Pulse vibration to let you know you are locked on the target.
- Color LCD touch screen.
- 2 Color OLED for Low Light Play.
- Price is way high for an average person just getting into golfing.
- Some functionalities tend to malfunction after a few holes.
- No magnetic Cart Grip was found in a similar device.
12. Garmin Approach Z82, Golf GPS Laser Range Finder.
Accuracy Within 10” of The Flag, 2-D Course Overlays
The Garmin Approach Z80 Golf GPS Laser Range finder earlier listed up here is a great piece of the device with amazing features but the Approach Z82 is even better with enhanced features and advanced optics.
It is incredibly expensive and that could be a major drawback for some people but if you are someone that values premium products over money, then this gadget might be a great option for you.
What’s more, the Garmin Approach Z82 is one of the few devices on how to list that he’s you find the device should you misplaced it somewhere and you can remember. Using the Find my Garmin feature, you can quickly locate your device.
Overall, if I were looking to buy a new Rangefinder, this unit definitely would be on top of the consideration list.
Here are some of the key features powering the Garmin Approach Z82 Golf GPS Laser rangefinder.
Starting off, the Gramin Approach Z82 features a Hybrid fusion of GPS/Laser features that combine to give an incredible result.
There is the Account For Wind feature that displays wind speed and direction helping you to decide which club is perfect for which condition and which direction to swing to get a better result.
Featuring also is the Find the PIN. This feature helps locate the direction of the pin on the map even if you can not see it, so you can aim towards it.
Also, there is a feature that helps adjust the yardages for slope or dip shots based on the change in elevation from the spot where you are standing to the target.
- Has over 41,000 preloaded courses on the APP.
- Find my Garmin feature helps you locate your device easily if you ever misplace it.
- Portable and can be held easily.
- Most accurate reading within 10 feet of the flag.
- Extremely easy to set up.
- Price isn’t friendly, but then it’s a high-end product.
13. Nikon COOLSHOT PROII STABILIZED Golf Laser Rangefinder.
- Slope-Adjusted Distance & Actual Distance Indicator | Choose The Right Club.
- LOCKED ON & STABILIZED Technology.
- 8-Second Measurement, 6x Magnification | Superior Optics & Ranging.
The Nikon Coolshot Pro11 is rainproof and fog-proof and can provide a measurement range of 8-1200 yards.
It is one hell of a gadget you want to get if you are looking at getting a golf rangefinder to help you play better and have fun on the course.
It has a cool, stunning view – very bright, clear, and sharp Courtesy of the Nikon’s brilliant advanced optics technology.
What’s more, the Nikon Coolshot Proii is incredibly fast and precise and comes with a slope adjustment.
You can never go wrong with a Nikon CoolShot Proii stabilized and your game certainly would have an edge.
The Nikon Coolshot Proii features some of the latest and most innovative features in the industry.
Starting off, there is the Stabilizing feature that gives this device an unbeatable edge over a few others in a similar category. No matter the weather and how excited you are, shaky hands or not, this feature will ensure you have a calm and stable view.
Next, there is the HYPER READ technology that delivers measurement in an instant, approximately 0.3 seconds.
Other features include Slope Adjust which allows you to turn on and off the slope mode for legal.
6x advanced optics magnification for a clearer, brighter view – Oh, what a view.
The Dual Locked ON Echo lets you know when you are locked on the flag via a flashlight and an audible echo.
Rounding off, this unites features in waterproof and fog proof ensuring your rangefinder continues to perform even if you are caught up playing a round in the rain.
- Unbeatably Very Faster measurement using the Hyper Read Technology.
- Portable and easy to hold.
- Clearer and brighter view with 6x magnification.
- waterproof and fog proof.
- Stabilized even if your hands are shaky.
- The price might be above some people’s budget.
14. NX10 Golf Rangefinder with Slope.
Customizable Golf Range Finder with Replaceable Skin Designs, Flag Lock, Pulse Vibration, Magnetic Cart Grip.
The Precision NX10 rangefinder is the latest product from Precision golf and boosts of enhanced functionalities.
As the saying goes, varieties are the spice of life, why stick to one dull, undesirable and uninspiring color when you can choose a customized color that suits your mood and style.
The Precision NX10 golf Rangefinder is the only customizable golf range finder available.
You can fully customize it to your liking instead of being stocked with colors you probably don’t like.
Just as in all of Precision golf’s other rangefinders, this unit features an array of features that would give you an edge on the golf course.
Start off with the Magnetic Cart Mount that allows you to easily move around with your rangefinder firmly mounted on your golf Cart, and where you can easily reach for.
Also, there is a Target Acquisition Technology that makes picking up the target very simple, even if your hands shake. This is a big plus, especially for the senior golfer who has a problem with holding a rangefinder because of unstable hands.
Featuring also is the Slope adjustable distances that easily and automatically calculate the uphill and downhill of any shot. This will help you in deciding which Club to pick and how to shape your shot.
- It allows you to continually update your style with replaceable skins so you don’t stick to one color you don’t want.
- Magnetic Cart Mount allows you to stick the device on your Cart where you can easily reach it at any time, a big plus.
- Easy to set up and easy to use.
- Helps you play better and saves you lots of time.
- Lifetime battery replacement.
- The price is high even though it doesn’t have some of the features like the Precision Pro R1.
15. Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized Golf Rangefinder.
Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized golf rangefinder is different from the Nikon Coolshot Proii stabilizer earlier listed in this post.
This unit was launched into the market before the Nikon Coolshot Proii and was regarded as the best thing to have happened to the golf rangefinder market. It still holds a top position on the ranking ladder as one of the most innovative and advanced golf rangefinders available.
And like the Proii, this unit is amazing and has one of the most friendly and innovative features.
Actually, before the release of the Proii, this particular unit was at the top of the ladder when it came to innovative features.
So, if you want to get an accurate measurement of the distance between you and the flag before swinging that shot, then the Nikon Coolshot Stabilized is the perfect helper you need.
The Nikon Coolshot Stabilized is powered by features that are hard to ignore.
Starting off, we look at the Durability feature.
This unit is designed for durability as it’s waterproof, meaning whenever you are caught up playing a round in the rain, you don’t have to worry, your device will be safe and still performs well.
There is also the Slope-Adjusted Distance that helps golfers in deciding which Club is the right one and how to shape their shots. Once this ID technology mode is turned off, the device automatically displays the slope-adjusted distance helping you to decide how to properly shape your shot.
There is also the Optical stabilization system that reduces the vibration of the image in the viewfinder causes by shaky hands or irregular movement of hands.
Featuring also is the HYPER READ that displays the measurement almost instant, approximately 0.3 seconds.
- Extremely lightweight and compact so you can carry or hold it easily.
- Displays measurement accurately and in an instance irrespective of the distance.
- Waterproof and fog proof.
- Multicoated optics for bright clear viewing.
- Extremely easy to use.
- The Price seems out to reach for many people especially those on a tight budget, otherwise, its a cool gadget to help you play better.
16. Bushnell Pro XE Golf Laser Rangefinder.
The Bushnell Pro XE is a high-end device that might not be for everyone because of the high price tag but is one of the top-performing golf rangefinders on the market at this moment.
Actually, it is the best rangefinder from Bushnell golf, according to the statement on their official website.
It is an upgrade from the Tour V5 and V5 Shift and has some really cool features, some of which were not found in the previous model.
It is suitable for the player who wants to get the most out of his game with the most precise compensated distances ever.
The Pro XE is powered by key features such as the PINseeker with JOLT Technology; a feature that lets you know when you are locked on the Pin. JOLT feature which was used in the previous model has been redesigned and enhanced with the all-new VISUAL JOLT. Here, the red ring now flashes as JOLT vibrates signifying to the golfer that he is locked on the flag.
Another new feature in the Bushnell Pro XEis the BITE Magnetic Cart Mount. This feature allows golfers to easily mount their Bushnell Pro XE Rangefinder on their golf Cart which they can easily reach for it as they move around the course.
Not only that, this unit is wrapped in a fully-waterproof metal housing to ensure the unit is safe and lasts longer.
Other features are Slope with Elements and slope switch so you can easily put off the Slope mode for tournament legal.
You Can Read a more Comprehensive review of the Bushnell Pro XE Here.
- Easy to use.
- Extremely accurate display.
- Bright and Clear view with a 7x magnification.
- Water Proof and water-resistant.
- Highly Expensive.
- I was expecting to see something like FindMy Bushnell Pro XE where your device can be located should you misplace it, but was a bit disappointed to find out it’s not.
- Looks a bit bulky.
Golf rangefinders are defining the game is played as well as speeding off time spent consulting the yardage book or yardage marker.
If you ever feel the need to get a golf rangefinder, you don’t need to speend countless hours scanning through dozen of options on the market.
This post is aimed at helping you make a quicker buying decision.